If you know how to copy-and-paste...
You Can Turn Your Website into a Sales-Generating Machine.
Find out how my copywriting doubles or even triples my clients' sales, generating millions of dollars in just one month.
My copy is powerful.
- I give you the power to persuade prospects and increase your sales, without having to do any extra work. Simply copy-and-paste my words to your website, and you'll have a business that's more profitable overnight.
- When one of my clients, Andy, asked me to write him a new sales page, he went from getting a pretty good conversion rate of 5.3%... to getting a profit-tripling 16%.
- You'll be able to spend less time wrestling with SEO and web design, and a lot more time relaxing, hanging out with your family, and enjoying your life.
- My advertorial for ED Protocol did so well, my client (and mentor) made over $1,200,000 (in just the first month).
- And no matter what kind of business you have, I guarantee an increase in conversions with my battle-proven copywriting.
Today, I'm going to tell you how I used a unique combination of words to transform a boring website into a $1.2 million business... and then repeated that process to increase conversion rates for every single client I've ever had.
Let Me Tell You about the Biggest Failure of my Life.
When I first went to college, I decided to start a t-shirt business. I didn't know anything about clothing or design, and I had no idea how to print a t-shirt. But like any good entrepreneur, I had one thing going for me:
I was willing to work hard.
So I made my business plan, I hired a designer, and I even spoke to my family about it. They agreed to lend me a few thousand dollars in exchange for a share of my business.
Once the shirts were ready, all I had to do was set up a website, make a Facebook page, and start posting ads.
Then, I experienced the gut-sinking, dream-crushing reality of my failure.
Weeks into the process, I had spent thousands of dollars--most of it borrowed from my very hopeful family--and instead of a booming business, I had an overpriced website and an apartment full of t-shirts.
No amount of hard work was going to fix the problem. More SEO, more Facebook posts, more money wasted on web design... none of it could generate sales or sustain my business.
I failed. Worse yet, I had failed my family. They weren't hurting for the money... but they had put their faith in me, and I had scientifically proven that their faith was wasted.
Instead of Giving Up, I Decided to Start "Working Smart."
That's when I decided to ignore all the "gurus" telling me to focus on my website... and start looking at the most successful business owners I could find.
Eventually, I was lucky enough to meet one of the wealthiest guys I've ever met: an affiliate marketer.
He showed me his website, and I was astonished. Honestly, it looked like a middle-school project.
But he was making millions of dollars.
I asked him how it was possible to run such an amazing business without SEO, a pro web design, or even a Facebook page.
What he told me would change the way I looked at business forever (and it turned my own business into a success story).
"Web Design Doesn't Sell Products: Copywriting Does."
It was almost too simple... but it made perfect sense.
Although his website was terrible in terms of design, it was absolutely amazing in terms of salesmanship.
His words had the power to excite readers, to reach deep into their minds and convince them to grab their wallets and buy products.
This was the one ingredient my business had been missing. This is what was holding me back.
I knew exactly what my next step was.
I Learned How to Make Sales with Powerful Words.
I bought every copywriting book I could get my hands on.
I watched every video I could find.
And I even wrote sales letters for practice, compared them to world-class letters, and rewrote them until I had absorbed all the techniques that made those million-dollar writers tick.
I even enrolled in several thousand dollars of copywriting training. I've probably practiced for over 4,000 hours by this point.
And it paid off.
I Made Over One Million Dollars in Sales
(In One Month)
I don't have any natural talent for writing. In fact, I almost failed English in the 6th grade.
But like I said, I was willing to work hard.
And as my writing got better... so did my sales.
That affiliate marketer, the guy who mentored me, asked me to write him a new page--a page that would go on that terrible-looking website.
I was ready for the challenge.
I brainstormed ideas, wrote out an endless list of benefits, and created something unique. I could tell I had finally developed a style of my own.
A few days later, my mentor told me some amazing news. Here's his exact quote from our Hangouts conversation.
"Ryan, you're a genius, you increased my CR by 100% with that advertorial."
I hopped out of my chair, yelled, and did some very happy shadowboxing. It was one of the proudest days of my life... and the most profitable. He threw in a 25% bonus.
This was one of the most successful guys I had ever met...
And I Doubled His Conversion Rate.
Most importantly, I did it without relying on expensive web design, SEO, or anything else I'd been wasting my time on.
The formula is simple:
* Create a powerful sales page.
* Get people to read that page.
* Collect their money and experience success.
Thanks to my mentor and a lot of good luck, I was able to reboot my business and pay off my family... with interest!
So... how does my copywriting work, exactly?
My Cardboard Box Test is the Only Thing You Need to Achieve Real Business Success.
The single most important lesson I learned from my mentor is that powerful words can sell any product or service... but no amount of web design, flash, or pizzazz can do anything for your conversions.
That's why I test all my sales letters, advertorials, lead magnets, and opt-in pages with something I like to call the Cardboard Box Test.
Basically... if it doesn't work on a cardboard box, it's not going to work on a fancy website (no matter how much you pay for the design).
So here's what I do:
1. I open a blank word document.
2. I choose the worst font I can find.
3. I write... and rewrite... until I have copy that's so good, it even convinces myself!
Of course, you don't want to keep it with this bad font.
After all, this website has a pretty nice design. But the point is that you can never rely on design to make your sales.
Only my copywriting can do the job.
After 4,000 hours of practice (and a little moment of the student becoming the master), I have an automatic, instinctual ability to write pages that grab people's attention, directs them to shopping cart, and increases sales.
Here Are the Techniques I Use to Increase Your Sales
Most of what I do can't be explained or taught.
No matter how many books or videos you learn from, the one thing it all comes down to is practice. (In my case, 4,000 hours of it.)
But I do have a few proven, scientifically supported psychological tricks I use to get people to take out their credit cards and transfer money into your bank account.
Here's a glimpse at just a few of them:
- Role playing games (not the kind with dragons). The very first thing I do is basically method acting. I imagine myself in the shoes of your customer, pace around my apartment, and have a conversation with myself. Honestly, I probably look a little crazy, but this exercise gets me deep into the psychology of your prospect and gives me the exact insight I need to understand your customers and get them to spend more money.
- Temptation & Terror: the combination of opposite emotions that trigger irresistible action in your customers. In fact, your customers really only have two emotions. Either they want something, or they want to avoid something. I give them both, and the effect is unbelievably powerful.
- Divine Intervention. There aren't any gods for copywriting, but I make your prospects feel like your business is an absolute godsend.... an opportunity to turn their lives around and enter the temple of happiness.
- 7 Secret Psychological Triggers... used by almost every professional sales expert to reach into someone's mind, shake things up, and grab the mental reigns, putting you in control of what your customers do (as long as you only want them to buy your products).
- The Lock-and-Key Trick that creates the perfect landscape for your customers to believe, without a doubt, that your business is the only real solution to their problem.
- Boiling Pot Urgency. When the water is boiling, you know it's time to add the pasta... but once it starts boiling over, you instinctively grab the pot and lift it off the burner. I give your readers a sense of urgency so intense, they can't help but grab their wallets, buy your products, and take themselves off the burner.
- Warm & Cozy. We live in a cold, cold world. If people think of your business as a cozy spot next to the fireplace, they'll do anything to stick with you. (This works for everyone. I used this same technique on an offer for kitchen counters, and sales jumped the very next day.)
- Constant practice. This one's not very exciting, but it's the most important thing I do. Every single day, I go back to basics and refine my writing. 4,000 hours of practice just isn't enough, and I'll keep at it until the day I die.
- I Trick Myself. The creative process can go on forever, but I know I'm finished the moment I feel absolutely convinced. This happens to me all the time: I'll start a project thinking, "no way this product can really work," but by the end of my own sales page, I'll actually want it myself.
My Copy Will Transform Your Business Overnight.
That's not an exaggeration.
It will take you just a few minutes to copy-and-paste my writing to your website or sales funnel, and once you do... you'll start making more money.
I don't know exactly how much more it'll be until you put my copy into action... but I do know this:
If I don't increase your conversion rate, I will give you a full refund.
Technically, my guarantee is only theoretical... because not one client has ever told me that my copy didn't improve sales.
Every single client, from a best-selling author to a million-dollar mentor, has made more money with my writing.
But if it ever does happen, I'll gladly issue a full refund. (It's like getting your hands on a lottery ticket guaranteed to win.)
My Prices Are Insane (In a Good Way).
I've turned one-page websites into million-dollar businesses for my clients.
Think about that.
If I asked for a 1% cut of $1,000,000, I'd be charging $10,000 per page.
And in fact, there are plenty of copywriters out there who will demand that much... without even offering a guarantee.
My service is better for two reasons.
1. I don't charge anywhere near $10,000. (Most clients pay less than $2,000.)
2. I absolutely guarantee that my copy will increase your sales.
You're probably wondering why I charge so little. ($2,000 is a lot of money, but not compared to the payoff.)
The truth is that most business owners simply don't have $10,000 to throw around. I know what it's like to start up a business and have only a small amount of seed money to get going.
But I also know what it's like to put my copywriting on a website and see the incredible turnaround, to be able to look at my family and tell them that I finally made something of myself.
At less than $2,000, most entrepreneurs can afford to invest in their businesses--especially with a guaranteed increase in profits.
My copy works for every type of business.
It doesn't matter if you're selling a coaching service, a weight loss program, or software. My copy has generated sales for business owners in every industry you can think of.
Just have a look at my Freelancer account with over 50 5-star reviews, or my Top-Rated account on Upwork.
What's the One Thing Millionaires and Shoestring-Budget Startups Agree On?
You don't have to be driving millions of visitors to your website to benefit from my copy.
From small business owners to best-selling authors, multi-millionaires to brand-new startups, anyone can take my copywriting, put it on their website, and experience an automatic increase in sales and profits.
Copy-and-paste, and take home more money.
Don't Be Left Out...
I've worked with hundreds of clients, writing thousands of pages and generating millions of dollars.
You can look at my reviews all you want, but when it comes down to it... it doesn't matter until you hire me! Every day is another opportunity to improve your sales.
Let's make that day today.
Contact Me Now. Copy-and-Paste My Words. Make More Money.
It's really that simple.
No matter how much you've banged your head against the wall trying to succeed with things like SEO, web design, or social media marketing, you know that the one thing you need is good copy.
The kind that doubled sales for an affiliate marketing pro.
Send me a quick message telling me about your business, and I'll tell you how we can start increasing your sales overnight.
Just a word of warning:
You absolutely need to generate traffic.
There is no magical trick I can do that will force people to your website automatically.
But... if you're committed enough to get people to your website, whether you're using SEO or Google ads, my copy will increase your conversions.
I do exactly one thing: I make businesses better.
If you're ready to see how I can change your life, contact me now.
You only have 2 choices...
When you think about it, you really only have 2 choices.
1. You can keep your business exactly how it is now, with the same amount of money coming from the same amount of sales.
2. You can contact me, put my copywriting on your website, and start making more sales overnight. No extra work, no more SEO, and no risk to you.
By copy-and-pasting my words, you're going to increase your sales. For my clients, that increase has been as high as 2 or 3 times the amount of money.
And if I don't increase your sales, you get a full refund.
My copywriting is a guaranteed way to make more money. There is no easier way to grow your business, and all you have to do is send me a quick message today.
I'll go over your website, discuss your goals, and offer a free consultation.
If you like my ideas, we can move forward and start improving your business the same day.
I can't wait to hear from you.
Your Business Is Not On Fire...
But I Wish It Were!
Let me ask you something.
What's the biggest problem you're experiencing in your business right now?
It's probably not anything new. In fact, I'm willing to bet it's the same problem you had yesterday, the day before that... all the way back to the very first day you got started.
Your problem is the same as everyone else's:
You don't have enough customers.
The reason this problem is so persistent is that it's so easy to ignore. That's why I wish your business were on fire. I wish you could see just how much money you're losing every single day.
Let's look at one of my own clients, the guy who went from a 5.3% conversion rate up to 16% with my writing.
That's more than three times the money, but I guarantee you that he never thought he was losing two thirds of his potential profits every day before he met me.
Yet that's exactly what was happening. Instead of collecting $90,000, he was scraping by on $30,000.
Right now, you're doing the same exact thing. You're living with the same old business and sacrificing your potential for the status quo.
I wish you could see how much money is burning up right now.
If you could, there's no way in hell you would second guess yourself. You would click that button, tell me about your business, and demand that I write your new copy tonight.
There's no fire... but that doesn't mean you aren't losing out.
Click the button below, and you'll be asked to answer 4 simple questions. I'll get back to you as soon as I can with a free strategy suggestion.
Let's improve your business today!
I'm glad you took the time to read this page.
More importantly, I'm glad you got to experience the power of my copywriting for yourself. The techniques I use to get you all the way to the bottom of this very long sales page... are the same exact techniques I'll use to get you the customers you need.
If it worked for you, it'll work for them!
If you're not sure exactly what kind of page you want, or how you want to implement my copy, don't worry: we can hash it out during your free consultation.
Thanks for reading.